By using the Champion Tutor and Champion Tutor web sites (www.championtutor.com); you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). ChampionTutor is a premium agency based in Singapore.
Champion Tutor reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
1. You must provide your legal name/ Registered Tuition Centre name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
2. Your login credentials may only be used by one person or as mentioned in the plan opted by you/ your centre.
3. You may create login credentials as your membership plan allows.
4. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. ChampionTutor cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to protect your login information.
5. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
6. You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account including Content posted by other people who have been granted access to the Site under your account.
1. All payments made are nonrefundable. By registering on https://www.championtutor.com/tuition-centres-singapore, you give your explicit consent of this understanding.
2. The Service is billed in advance when you choose a plan. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for unused months.
3. All payments are to be made in your local currency.
1. ChampionTutor reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Service at any time for any reason with or without notice.
2. ChampionTutor reserves the right to change plan fees, introduce new plans. All such information will be available on https://www.championtutor.com/tuition-centres-singapore.
1. You alone are responsible for the proper cancellation of your account. You may cancel your account by emailing to email@example.com.
2. All of your Content will be immediately deleted from https://www.championtutor.com/tuition-centres-singapore upon request.
3. If you cancel the Service before the end of your current paid up period, your cancellation will take effect immediately and no refund will be admissible.
4. ChampionTutor, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
5. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account. ChampionTutor reserves the rights to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
1. ChampionTutor owns the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of https://www.championtutor.com/tuition-centres-singapore, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the site, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any aspect of the Service which ChampionTutor owns.
2. ChampionTutor claims no intellectual property rights over the Content you upload or provide to the Service. However, by using the Service to send Content, you agree that others may view and share your Content.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties as part of our business operations.
1. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
2. We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
3. You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission of Champion Tutor.
4. You may not use the service to store, host, or send unsolicited communication.
5. You may not use the service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
6. ChampionTutor does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
7. ChampionTutor, its affiliates and its sponsors are neither responsible nor liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary, and punitive or other damages arising out of or relating in any way to your use of the Service. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
8. If any provision of the Terms of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
9. The failure of ChampionTutor to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and ChampionTutor and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and ChampionTutor (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
10. Questions regarding the Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Customer support can be reached at email@example.com