|Background :||Full Time Tutor|
Certificates VerifiedTutor has verified their academic qualification based on their stated qualification
|Qualification :|| NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE [...]
NUS HIGH SCHOOL OF MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE [...]
1. Maths Olympia winner (Gold, Silver Bronze,) during Primary , secondary and high school, experienced in coaching difficult topics including Maths Olympia questions.
2. Worked as a Sectional Lecturer, Tutor and Assistant Classroom Manager in Harbin Normal University School of Arts from May 2012 to Aug 2012. (China)
- Structured classes and created Powerpoint, Excel and Word documents for teaching purposes
- Led all second year classes for Elementary Calculus lectures and tutorials
- Assisted the grade manager in solving students' daily issues.
2. Tutored full-time in 5 local high schools in Europe from May 2011 to Jun 2011
- Led 4-5 final year classes in each school for Chinese, Mathematics, Economics, Marketing and Culture
3. Attained the 2nd-highest qualification on the National Standard Mandarin Test. This test is the most reputable advanced Chinese language qualification in China.
4. Passed the Intermediate Japanese Test administered by NUS
5. Mathematics Olympiad winner in primary school, secondary school and high school
|Teaching Subjects :||
Mathematics, Higher Chinese, Chinese, Chinese Literature
Maths A, Maths E/D, Higher Chinese, Chinese, Chinese Literature
Higher Chinese, Chinese, Chinese Literature, H2 Math, H1 Math, H3 Math
|Flag profile as inappropriate|