The event ‘Singapore Flyer’ will no doubt touch your hearts and give you a time to remember. Be a part of the biggest party of the year; just make sure you plan early. Bring your family and your children, have the time of your life.
- The celebrations begin on the 17th of November and end by the 1st January. A dazzling spectacle, never seen before, awaits you. The GIANT Observation Wheel will symbolize the spirit of Christmas and giving. The lights will give us hope and strength to look forward to the coming year.
- The celebrations start with the launch of the Christmas Mailbox project. Invited guests can nominate a person who touched them in a special way. Share the story with everyone, by writing his name on a wishes card. Twelve most inspiring stories will be granted their wish and invited to a Christmas special high tea experience with the nominee.
- Three lucky children will win a “Golden Ticket “worth over $9000. For an experience of a lifetime, Willy Wonka style. Children give us hope and strength to go on. This is our way of giving something back to them, said the senior sales and marketing Director. Children, after having participated in such events, are more likely to enjoy tuition classes in Singapore or elsewhere.
- To add to the excitement the golden tickets will be hidden in limited edition mugs, which come with every full priced child ticket or Basic Value Pack.
- More than 2 million LED lights will enthrall the guest at the Christmas village. The walk through the magical countryside will climax into a glowing building, landscape and gift sheds village. The guests can take a walk and be mesmerized.
- The seen to be believed lights at the Flyers Sky Deck will bring countless photo opportunities and memories to behold. The flight ticket holders enjoy special admission rates.
- In keeping with the tradition, event organizers will again rise the tallest Christmas tree, standing at a humongous eighty three meters, glowing with 1,000,000 LED lights. And this year Santa on his sleigh will add to the display. Not just kids, chances are that tutors in Singapore too would be participating in the event. It’s Christmas time!
- In-season indulgences will be a part of the experience. Exclusive menus to pamper esteemed flyers on Christmas Eve and Christmas, have been especially prepared by a famous Chef. Eric Teo, President of Singapore Chef Association.
- Pose with cutesy character or with our mailbox and with the tallest tree to complete your journey at the Observation Wheel. Come be a part of a journey you will never forget.
- Try the Megabounce and be ready to be tossed 8 metres mid air for the ultimate fun. Be a child at heart and make a wish.
- For latest updates join the event on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/singaporeflyer). You can also book your tickets online at www.singaporeflyer.com . You can also book on your mobile and get 10% off today.
- For more information visit the official website. (www.singaporeflyer.com)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!